Augeas Professional Hair Color
Augeas Professional Hair Color comes in 68 shades. It is a Permanent Hair Color with Intense micro pigments and wheat proteins.
It is significant to observe the different natural hair color and target color, judge the hair quality, select oxygen milk and achieve accurate color and gloss. Please see the usage manual in the package for detailed operation method.
Cautions (before dyeing):
In accordance with the data revealed from international professional hair care authority, 2-3 persons among 10000 persons will be sensitive to hair dyeing as average, please perform skin test before using the product. The users with sensitive skin or wound on head shall not use Augeas Professional Hair Color.
Cautions (after dyeing):
It is better to flush the hair with post dyeing shampoo, which may create constant and more natural hair color. Please do not immediately perm after dyeing.
- Formulation method: formulation proportion of dyeing paste and the dioxygen milk is 1:1 for example: one 100ml/bottle dyeing paste formulated with 150ml dioxygen milk.
- Preparation for coloring operation: check whether the client is allergic to the hair or this dyeing paste.
- Determine whether hair rinsing should be performed. If the hair of the client is too dirty, too oily, or used too much hairstyling gel, mousse, or hair oil, hair rinsing should be conducted, and the hair be blow dry.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If contact with eyes occur, flush eyes with plenty of water immediately and seek medical advice.
- Do not use this product on a person under the age of 16.
- Wear suitable disposable gloves while using this hair color.
- Do not use to dye eyebrows or eyelashes.
- Do not apply on mustache or beard.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- For professional use only.
0.00 Lightening Cream, 0.11 Ash, 0.22 Green, 0.33 Gold, 0.45 Red, 0.66 Violet, 0.88 Blue, 2.0 Black, 2.8 Black Blue, 3.0 Dark Brown, 3.66 Dark Brown Violet Intensive, 4.0 Medium Brown, 4.45 Medium Brown Red Mahogany, 4.5 Brown Mahogany, 4.77 Medium Brown Brown Intensive, 5.0 Light Brown, 5.3 Light Golden Brown, 5.4 Light Copper Brown, 5.66 Light Brown Violet Intensive, 5.7 Light Brown, 5.75 Light Brown Mahogany, 6.0 Dark Blonde, 6.00 Dark Blonde Intensive, 6.1 Dark Blonde Ash, 6.2 Matt Dark Blonde, 6.3 Dark Golden Blonde, 6.45 Dark Blonde Red Mahogany, 6.77 Dark Blonde Brown Intensive, 7.0 Blonde, 7.00 Blonde Intensive, 7.1 Blonde Ash, 7.11 Blonde Ash Intensive, 7.3 Golden Blonde, 7.33 Golden Blonde Intensive, 7.4 Copper Blonde, 7.45 Medium Blonde Red Mahogany, 7.5 Blonde Mahogany, 7.7 Medium Blonde Brown, 7.75 Blonde Brown Mahogany, 8.0 Light Blonde, 8.00 Light Blonde Intensive, 8.1 Light Blonde Ash, 8.11 Light Blonde Ash Intensive, 8.2 Matt Light Blonde, 8.3 Light Golden Blonde, 8.33 Light Golden Blonde Intensive, 8.45 Light Blonde Red Mahogany, 8.81 Light Blonde Blue Ash, 9.0 Very Light Blonde, 9.00 Very Light Blonde Intensive, 9.1 Very Light Blonde Ash, 9.11 Very Light Blonde Ash Intensive, 9.3 Very Light Golden Blonde, 9.33 Very Light Golden Blonde Intensive, 9.61 Very Light Blonde Violet Ash, 9.7 Very Light Blonde Brown, 9.81 Very Light Blue Blonde Ash, 11.0 Lightest Blonde, 11.00 Ultra Blonde, 11.1 Ultra Blonde Ash, 11.11 Lightest Blonde Ash Intensive, 11.2 Ultra Matt Blonde, 11.3 Ultra Golden Blonde, 11.31 Ultra Golden Ash Blonde Intensive, 11.61 Ultra Blonde Violet Ash, 11.71 Ultra Brown Ash Blonde, 11.81 Ultra Blue Blonde Ash, Silver