- Data protection is a matter of trust and your privacy is important to us. We only use your name and other information which relates to you. We will only collect information where it is necessary for us and is relevant to our dealings with you.
- You can visit the site and browse without providing personal details. You remain anonymous during your visit to the site.
Data we collect:
- We may collect various pieces of information if you place an order with us on the site.
- We collect, process and store your data for processing your purchase on the site. Furthermore, we may collect personal information including name, email address, personal address, contact number and payment details.
We will use the information you provide to enable us to process your orders with the services and information offered through our website in the following ways:
- Processing your orders for products.
- Process orders you place on our site.
- Deliver the products you’ve purchased through our site, for which we may pass your information to our logistics partner (Leopards Courier) in order to make delivery of the product to you.
- Provide customer support for your orders.
- Provide you with information we think you may find useful.
- Send you Marketing and promotional information about products on the site from time to time.
- Store, host, backup your personal data.
Who on our team has access:
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.